Wireless Retail Store Manager
|Title:||Wireless Retail Store Manager|
|Location:||Hamilton, NJ 08690|
|Shifts:||Weekdays, Nights, Weekends|
|Compensation Type:||Salaried + Commission + Bonus|
DescriptionIf you are a self-motivated, driven, outgoing, personable and entrepreneurial-minded individual looking for a rewarding new career path, join the Nu-Wave Wireless team!
As a member of our exciting team, you will be a part of an established and growing company backed by one of the most respected wireless carriers in the country. Yet, your experience will be that of a tight-knit small business. You will find a fun and varied work environment with us, with different challenges and opportunities every day. Our uncapped commission structure allows you virtually limitless room to increase your income as you increase your sales. We also provide you with a comprehensive ongoing training program as well as opportunities for advancement to management positions.
The wireless retail Store Manager is responsible for the effective coordination of store activities in a manner which maximizes sales, earnings, customer satisfaction, and the development of personnel. A Store Manager must actively develop and maintain a team approach in the day-to-day, month-to-month, and year over year management of the store, and achieve sales and operational goals while directing their associates. There is a strong emphasis on leadership by example and firm management skills in the areas of inventory control, sales, delegation, conflict resolution, and cash control. It is also paramount for a Store Manager to have an eye for detail and be able to keep a finger on the pulse of the store and staff at all times.
In addition to managing the overall functions of the wireless retail location, the Store Manager identifies the wireless needs of various types of consumers and businesses; successfully closes sales of wireless products, services, and accessories; maintains high standards of customer service; and performs all the tasks related to this position including, but not limited to, the following:
- Learning and remaining knowledgeable about current wireless technologies, products, services, and accessories
- Greeting and qualifying potential customers that enter the retail location in order to determine their wireless service needs and recommending the appropriate products and services
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities to up sell additional products and/or services to new and existing customers in order to maximize transactions
- Servicing customers before, during, and after sale; including but not limited to: answering questions, making follow-up calls, etc.
- Generating new business and maintaining a customer base; obtaining customer referrals, etc.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with wireless customers
- Handling all customer service issues in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring and maintaining a clean and organized location including adhering to set planogram and merchandising standards, coordinating the general maintenance and repair of the location, maintaining supply levels, etc.
- Inventory management by ensuring all inventory is received properly, performing scheduled inventory counts, loss-prevention, etc.
- Ensuring accurate completion of all point-of-sale transactions in the appropriate systems, including sales, service tickets, device activations, and bill payments
- Performing various cash-handling procedures including cash-ins, cash-outs, drawer audits, and bank deposits
- Consistently meeting or exceeding all store sales/performance targets
- Completing all required trainings
- Managing, motivating, and maintaining store personnel through hiring, scheduling, training, corrective action, goal-setting, conflict-resolution, etc.
- Consulting with district and corporate management in order to determine new goals and initiatives to improve store performance and profitability
- Self motivated and dependable leader with a desire to be successful
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or equivalent (minimum)
- College degree is preferred
- Minimum of one year management experience is preferred
- Experience in retail sales is preferred (in wireless or related industry)
- Basic knowledge of Wireless products
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Office Suite
- Excellent communication and grammar skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Flexible availability (mix of day, night, & weekend hours required)
- Willingness to submit to a criminal background check
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Base pay plus uncapped commission
- Sales contests
- 401(k) savings plan with excellent company matching contributions
- Discounts on wireless products and services
- Medical, including prescription drug
- Vision care discounts
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible shifts
- On-the-job training
- Online development tools
- Training curriculums
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications